Pizza...overrated but always a good choice.
Eszter: "Mommie's a girl...Eszter's a girl...Daddy's a boy...Mommie's a man...woman...Eszter's a woman...Daddy's a cowboy..."
Eszter: Jonah on the floor "Lejos". Jonah crawls up to the high-chair and stands up "Cerca!"
How is it that one certain unnamed nugget can be awake at 4am howling and refusing to relax and sleep, refuse to take a nap during the day and then refuse to go to bed until bearing through nearly 3 hours of 'historical first: snuggling until i absolutely cannot stay awake, but don't even think about putting me into bed or i'll start this whole thing over again' insanity?
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Somebody please update! I'm dying to know what's going on in your lives, and if you don't post it here HOW WILL I EVER KNOW!?!?
Hello?? (Voice echos) Anyone in here.....???
Oh look! A big empty room for me to play in! I'm going to start a secondary blog right here in your comments. Mkay?
Post a Comment