Ashlee.. strange that brian doesn't know today is not your birthday.. which is why i purposefully did not call you today - because it is not your birthday.. we've changed that.. although i never remember when we changed it too.. and also i didn't call because i know brian cowell had today off - and you guys would be having all kinds of fun - so i thought i shouldn't interrupt.. but.. just wanted you to know.. i was thinking about you all day.. and hoping that - for no real reason - you were having a great day.. that you didn't get pooped on, and no one threw food at you, that it's not a million zillion degrees in arizona, your dog didn't die, and that you and brian got some 'you and brian' time...
ok.. luvs and a very happy unbirthday to you.. chara..
Thanks Kai! For no particular reason, I had a great day! I got woken up early by a cute little girl under the delusion that it was my birthday, saying Mommie! Wake up! It's your birthday! Then I got to sleep in after that. Eszter and Brian also gave me the sweetest "birthday" cards. Eszter decorated a cake for me for lunch, no idea why. She put so much colored sugar on it, that it crunched! She would also tell you that she put the frosting on by herself without cutting herself. I took a nap in the afternoon, and then we went to In-N-Out for dinner. When we got home, I was treated to Bri's version of the MotherLode cake, which was fabulous and a present! The kids went to bed, and Bri and I got to have Bri and Ashlee time. Wow, is my family good to me, or what! It's not even my birthday. I'll have to check the bottom of the trivet to see when it is.
4 comments:
Ashlee..
strange that brian doesn't know today is not your birthday.. which is why i purposefully did not call you today - because it is not your birthday.. we've changed that.. although i never remember when we changed it too.. and also i
didn't call because i know brian cowell had today off
- and you guys would be having all kinds of fun - so i thought i shouldn't interrupt..
but.. just wanted you to know.. i was thinking about you all day.. and hoping that - for no real reason - you were having a great day.. that you didn't get
pooped on, and no one threw food at you, that it's not a million zillion degrees in arizona, your dog didn't die, and that you and brian got some 'you and brian' time...
ok.. luvs and a very happy unbirthday to you..
chara..
Thanks Kai! For no particular reason, I had a great day! I got woken up early by a cute little girl under the delusion that it was my birthday, saying Mommie! Wake up! It's your birthday! Then I got to sleep in after that. Eszter and Brian also gave me the sweetest "birthday" cards. Eszter decorated a cake for me for lunch, no idea why. She put so much colored sugar on it, that it crunched! She would also tell you that she put the frosting on by herself without cutting herself. I took a nap in the afternoon, and then we went to In-N-Out for dinner. When we got home, I was treated to Bri's version of the MotherLode cake, which was fabulous and a present! The kids went to bed, and Bri and I got to have Bri and Ashlee time. Wow, is my family good to me, or what! It's not even my birthday. I'll have to check the bottom of the trivet to see when it is.
...that did look like the mother load.. my mouth was watering.. nicely done brian cowell
It's not the 'Mother Load'...it's the lesser known, smaller version 'Mama Load'
Post a Comment