Monday, March 03, 2008

Overdue

Here are some pictures of the kiddos from today and Saturday,


Sy eating 'pizza'

Sy's killer faux-hawk

Eszter and Sy looking cute


Sophie in her 'new' shoes and being silly...Sy just might be an accountant or lawyer some day...

9 comments:

Kristy said...

Could that first picture possibly look any more like Brian?!? Love the shoes, that's a great look for Sy. But you might have to hide the pics of him with the faux hawk and the Cure onesies....they may hurt his future political careeer. You can always blame it on aunt Kristy, I suppose, though we're not tichnically blood related.

Kristy said...

Okay, could that last comment possibly have any more typos? I'm ashamed of myself. But let me off the hook: I just now stumbled out of bed after a two-times-up night and I'm only half-way through my first diet coke.

Ashlee said...

Two times up... hmmm... whatever. No typos here after 4 times up and no diet coke!
You know I only tease out of love.

chara said...

note to self.. never eat pizza with the cowells.. do you guys even know what pizza is? i'll give you a hint - the sauce is supposed to be red.. not so much orange..

brian said...

Yes, it's 'pizza', not pizza.

chara said...

looks more like 'special pureed carrot covered soy cracker with broccoli toppings pizza'.. quite the specialty... i'm partial to bbq chicken myself..

Ashlee said...

it's actually more like rice flour olive oil crust with pureed sweet potato sauce topped with meatballs made of lamb, chicken, asparagus, acorn squash and banana.
you try making "pizza" for kids that cannot have any ingredients normally found in pizza

chara said...

Martha Stewart aint got nothing on you..

Ashlee said...

just call me the martha of the allergy world...