Monday, April 07, 2008

Good Times take 2

Alright, what's up with poop in the tub?????
We've been super busy, and out late almost every night (okay, late in parents of young children world, like 8:30) So the kids haven't been bathed as often as we'd like. Tonight, they all really needed a good soak, so Brian went up to give them baths while I did up the dishes. I thought I'd take advantage of the fact that Mom and Dad have a TV in the kitchen and watch Jeopardy! while I rinsed. This, of course, makes for a lot of noise. I'm not sure how long Bri was hollering for help before I heard it, and went running. Of course, the worst is in my mind because I hear all three kids wailing. As far as I can tell, there will be blood or something when I get there. Of course, it's just Sophie pooping in the tub again.

3 comments:

-joshua said...

So, so, so, so, so...very gross. I have lots to look forward to, don't I?

Ashlee said...

Ahh, the joys of parenthood. Keep the bleach handy.

doro said...

oh, no! that is so gross and funny when it is not me :-). i'd love to see you now that you are back in cali!