Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Farming


So, part of what Eszter and I do when Sophia and Josiah go down for naps is caring for our garden. It's not much, but it's fun. She helps plant and water, and, joy of joys, harvest. Today she pulled some carrots. She got to see what ladybug larvae look like, too! She's so excited that it will become a ladybug soon. Hmm.. which came first, the mommie ladybug, the larvae, the egg...??? Poor Eszter has a lot to think about.


1 comment:

Kaitlyn said...

Hi Cowells! I sent you all an e-mail a few months back but never heard anything...not sure if I have the wrong address. Diane W. recently told me about the blog. Glad to see you are all doing well! The kids look so cute in all the pictures! I am going to be in California this weekend and was going to see if possible we could meet up. Where are you guys again? I think I'll be in LA. My e-mail address is kaitlyn.caruso@gmail.com

Look forward to talking with you,
Kaitlyn