Monday, November 20, 2006

The Family ° aka Ashlee and the babies

Well, things are starting to settle down...kind-of
Ashlee is on bed rest at the hospital. They moved her into a decent room on a floor dedicated to bed-rest women. She is doing fairly well; though they are trying to find the balance with the meds between high as a kite and a tolerable headache (from the magnesium). The contractions have mellowed out and she should be able to go for wheel chair rides starting tomorrow. She feels well, but when not under a drug provoked sleep or loopy, she's pretty frustrated that she just can't get up and do something. It's just so hard.
Grammie Francine is learning Tiny E's schedule and they are having fun. Though it is quite obvious, no matter how much fun they have, she really misses mommie and is famished for the time with me after work. I want to spend more time with Ash, but Eszter needs my time. We're getting the Nugget to visit two times or so a day and I'm making it out once, twice if I'm lucky. It's going to be quite a struggle to make sure my ladies are thriving.

As Eszter and I were leaving the hospital this evening, we ran into the pastor from church in the hallway. We chatted for a bit and he was off to visit Ashlee. It's great that the church here is already so involved and wanting to help out in any way possible. It's such an encouragement.

No comments: