So, Eszter and I are talking at lunch about Nathan and Kristy and Judah coming out to visit. She starts talking about their cat, Payasa. She says she wants a cat named Payasa and a dog named Payasa. She says she'd have to go to theirbalinda to get them. I said, "do you mean Yorba Linda?" Her eyes get real big and she says, "No Mommy. It's THEIR balinda, not YOUR balinda."
And a little note on the babies. I'm so proud of them. They both started their little lives not even on the infant growth charts. Now, Sophia is in the 7th percentile for height and 20th percentile for weight. Josiah, my little tank, was closer to being on the charts at birth, but not quite, and now... he's in the 50th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight!!! Sophia is 12.3 lbs and 23 inches and Josiah is 15 lbs and 25.5 inches.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what big babies.. nicely done..
I'm so glad Eszter likes our cat's name! I'm not sure she'll ever like the cat itself..
I think the Yorba Linda thing is something a lot of kids go through. Walt and Kim's daughter, Sam, used to tell people she lived in My Balinda. Pretty smart, if you think about it!
Post a Comment