Sophia and Josiah had their 1 year check up yesterday. They are such little champs! Sophia is 27 inches tall and 15lbs 10oz, and Josiah is 28 3/4 inches tall and 18lbs 10oz. We're a little bummed that neither is close to being allowed to ride forward in the car. They are both right on track with their development, and show no signs of prematurity. They did so good being poked and prodded with fingers, otoscopes, tongue depressors... and needles. I hate vaccines. The doctor is great, though, and talked through with us which ones we could delay, and which ones we should do on time. The babies are doing well after the shots, too.
The most exciting news, is that Sophia took 4 steps several times last night! What a fun new stage! It's really cute to see such a little thing walking! I have a feeling Josiah will start trying more when he sees Sophie walk past him!
Thursday, January 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay, walking! How exciting! I miss you guys all the time, but I think posts like this make me miss you the most, because we're missing seeing all the little stages the babies go through. I want to see it all up close!
Post a Comment