
Also, as some know we have a little blue kids chair that all 3 kids love. Sy could be having a bad moment and you put him it the chair with his froggy and he's a happy man. Sophie loves to climb up and down and has a blast. Eszter ignores it most of the time, but settles in now-and-again like a teenager with limbs hanging over the side as she reads a magazine. After Christmas, we had a little cash and were contemplating buying another one or two from target or somewhere...but the cheapest ones were $115! Way out of our budget and no way to be able to afford two. In the days of Screen Art, I remember Sherri getting an ornate high-back arm chair made with plush velvet somewhere in downtown LA for less than 100 bucks. So I said 'When we get back to orange county, I'll have to start doing some research.'
Well, I had to run an errand here and I looked up some furniture manufactures and thought I would try a couple, thinking that no progress would be made...well, on my second stop I found a manufacture that was willing to make me some, as well as a couch! So, two arm-chairs and a couch for $125 was a steal. He made it for us with the fabric of choice and they were ready the next day! They are too cute and way cool and totally strong enough for Ashlee and I to sit in. Here are a couple more shots from my phone.

2 comments:
So cute! I would've loved to have my own furniture when I was a little kid!
wow! those are great!
Post a Comment